Business Awards for Excellence 2015
Congratulating the Winners of the Wangaratta Business Awards
for Excellence 2015
Over 300 people from Wangaratta’s business community celebrated at the 2015 awards presentation dinner held at the Wangaratta Performing Arts Centre, on Friday 27 November 2015.
Business Wangaratta, your local Chamber of Commerce in partnership with Nolan Media and Events, introduced something very different with the new venue and Logie style presentations this year. As reported in the Wangaratta Chronicle, MC Paris Zachariou was a hit with the crowd, interspersing the awards with songs and jokes, as well as relating his own experience in business in Wangaratta’.
Award Sponsors 2015
- Small Business of the Year
- Medium/Large Business of the Year
- Casual Dining Business of the Year
- Hospitality Business of the Year
- Agriculture and Manufacturing Business of the Year
- Trade and Trade Services Business of the Year
- Tourism Business of the Year
- Accommodation Business of the Year
Winner: Lindenwarrah at Milawa
Sponsored by: Business Wangaratta
- Personal Care and Community Services Business of the Year
- Commercial and Professional Services Business of the Year
- New Business of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Workplace Development and Wellbeing Award
- Environmental and Sustainable Business Practice Award
- People's Choice Award
These awards provide a wonderful opportunity for local businesses to win widespread recognition for their ongoing determination, vision and achievements.
In recent years the Wangaratta Business Awards for Excellence has seen a growing number of businesses engage in the awards process allowing all stakeholders the opportunity to assess the overall health of the business by way of assessment and reflection by qualified judges.
The awards evening presents a great opportunity to socialise and network amongst local businesses whilst experiencing a highly enjoyable celebration of achievements. Some businesses also used the opportunity to reward valued staff members, clients and customers.
It is the firm view of Business Wangaratta that a confident, vibrant and innovative business/commercial sector is an essential ingredient in ongoing community growth and we see these awards as a very important factor in achieving this aim.
The Wangaratta Business Awards for Excellence offers:
- A professional review of your business
- A means to examine your business and take pride in your achievements
- Creating local and regional recognition for your business thus increasing your business profile
- A competitive and marketable edge that will bring you new business
- A way to boost team morale to new heights
- An opportunity to showcase your business among peers and the Wangaratta community
- Public recognition by way of successful winners being profiled in the Wangaratta Chronicle after the awards evening.
Contact Business Wangaratta to find out about how we can support you and your business!