Established by Charles Aggenbach in 1954, we have a long and proud history of servicing the domestic and commercial sectors of North Eastern Victoria.
We moved to our current location (Tone Rd, Wangaratta) in 1986 and have continued to make improvements to this location ever since. In 2002 the decision to build newer and bigger premises was made and the team moved in to the new building in 2007. The new showrooms and warehousing facilities allow us to deliver better customer service and turnaround our jobs faster.
Although our facilities have changed, our work ethic has not; we continue to work hard to ensure our customers are 100% satisfied and pride ourselves on delivering honest and sound advice alongside competitive pricing.