Joining your independent Voice of Wangaratta Business offers you and your business:
- Immediate connection (powerful networking) through Business After Hours
- Invitation to Business Breakfasts with expert guest speakers to assist, guide and support the running of your business
- Access to the Business Awards – the privilege to enter, be judged and the chance to be titled the leader in your field
- Mentoring and mutual support between members sharing their knowledge and experience
- Collaborative advertising opportunities with the Wangaratta Chronicle and other media outlets
- The opportunity gain huge Search Engine Optimisation benefits from joining the Business Wangaratta Digital Marketing Strategy such as great value ‘back links’ to your website from your profile page in the Members Directory
- Representation to council – we present the issues of small, medium and large business to the Rural City of Wangaratta and aid in the problem solving process to forward our business community
Join the board of Business Wangaratta
Would you like to have input into the workings of Business Wangaratta, where you can support the sustainability and growth of local businesses?
Put your hand up and join the board of Business Wangaratta. Work with like-minded professional and knowledgeable people.
You may have skills that you would like to share? Part time or project based membership of sub committees is also a great way to get involved. Please contact the email@example.com and have a chat.
What is Business After Hours?
A Business-to-Business networking function Business After Hours sometimes called ‘BAH’.
Business After Hours functions are held on the first Wednesday of every month (excluding January) and are hosted by a member of Business Wangaratta. Business Wangaratta has been running this successful FREE networking activity for over 10 years. Check out the calendar, come and join us and bring your business cards!
How much is membership of Business Wangaratta?
Membership of Business Wangaratta recently adopted a flat fee option:
- If you would like a be a member of Business Wangaratta, the fee is $150 including GST.
The membership year commences 1 July with all memberships due by 30 June for the coming year.
Membership applications received prior to the 31 December attract the full subscription fee for 12 months or part there-of. Memberships received after 1 January attract a pro-rata fee of the full subscription fee. Application Form.